We don't spare any effort when it comes to safety.
To create high-performance, lightweight, durable and safe bottles, we rely on stainless steel 18/8, a food-grade metal made from 18% chromium and 8% nickel.
Stainless steel is naturally safe and doesn’t need any further process to make it innocuous when in contact with foods and drinks. It is more stable than other materials: aluminium, for example, may corrode rapidly with harmful results when in contact with acidic, carbonated or hot drinks.
Travel Tumbler is not intended for use with carbonated water.
Stainless steel is the most specified grade in foodservice because it is:
- highly resistant to rust;
- water resistant;
- oxidizing acids resistant.
We choose only the best quality materials to ensure maximum safety:
- 18/8, food-grade, Austenitic Stainless Steel AISI type 304 (bottles and containers);
- 100% BPA-free, BPS-free, PES-free, Phthalate-free and PFAS-free Polypropylene no. 5 (smaller parts);
- PFAS-free food-grade Silicone (seals).
We continuously test our products to meet the highest standards imposed by law, submitting them to compliance tests carried out by leading Certification Organisations.
Learn more here.